– So a lot of people around the world right now are at home, and I thought it’d be fun to join them on video chat, and pull off a few illusions for ’em. So let’s get into position. All right, let’s go. What’s up? – Hi! – [Woman] Can you say hi? – Hi. (chuckling) – Wait, this is so cool. I can’t believe this is real. – Magnetism is when you
drop things in your room, and your neighbor has such a big magnet, that it goes to your back wall. – How do you do this stuff, man? – That’s what’s crazy. – Whoa. – If I do this. – Whoa. – Here’s a baseball glove. I paid for a large coffee,
and they gave me a small. – That’s not fair. – Wait, hold on, I don’t
need a small coffee. I can actually make it a large maybe. (children laughing) What if I just put it right
here and try to, like, maybe I could. – Oh my god. – Oh my god. – How are you doing this? – If you’re low on toilet
paper that you know you can just put it up to a mirror
if you have one, and just duplicate all day long.
– Shut up, shut up. – So we have two of these, and then, all you gotta do
– Oh my god. Is push into the mirror, and… You just keep duplicating it all day. – You’re doing some pretty
cool tricks right now. – One, put it in. And then you duplicate it.
– What? Wait, how do you do that? – That’s so cool. Oh, I’ve always wanted to talk to you, ’cause I love your videos. – Oh, thank you. So now, you know the trick,
and you can try it at home. The only thing you have to be careful of is if you guys put toilet paper up and you turn away for a
moment, your reflection, (sighs)
– Oh no. – Your reflection can steal it. – This literally made
my day, so thank you. – Well, that’s great to hear. – I didn’t expect you to do
one live right here right now. That was cool. – I’m magic, what would you expect? How ’bout I do something simple like grab, I’ll grab that apple. – Oh my god! Wait, that’s insane! – Oh my gosh. – And yeah. – That’s so cool. And this is a live video? – This is a live video. I mean, you were just
asking me a question, and I answered it. (girl laughs) – Oh! I wish I could do that. – That’s so weird. Can you put it back on the table? – Sure, yeah, let’s put
it back on the table. (laughs) – That is so cool. – Since I’ve been at home, I
feel kind of like I’m going crazy a little bit. So, some days, I’ll feel
like I’m getting really big for the room, and I can’t
even fit through a door. – That’s… That’s a small room. – I know, but then sometimes, I feel really small.
– What? (laughing) – I don’t know what’s
going on, but hopefully, you’re not feeling–
– That’s on you, man. It’s me, too. – I’ve looked up to you for a long time. So, for me to be able to
talk to you, it’s super cool. – Here, I’m not really at work. I’m actually just… – That’s cool. – Just lying in bed. Fun at home, you know? That’s why I’m really
working here, you know? (laughing) – Oh my gosh. – Chillin’ in bed. Have your family pick one, like
whether they’re gonna shrink or enlarge, magnify something. – Oh.
– What do you guys think? – Shrinking, I’d love to see that. – Okay, we can do shrinking. So we’ll just take it and
shrink maybe right there. A little chair. – [Observers] Aw! – Magnification, that sounds more fun. – Okay, magnification’s always good. So I’m just gonna try doing
it on the pencils then. – Okay. – And let me if I can go
see if that worked or not. (laughing) – Oh, that’s so cool. – Oh, what the heck? – Who the… Even I wouldn’t be able to carry that. – I’m trying to tell you, a few years ago, I was in the hospital a lot. And I watched your videos a lot, and that really helped
me get through that. So I really appreciate
your videos, thanks. – Good, appreciate that,
thanks for the message. All right, well, good to see you guys. Have a good night. – Yeah, thanks so much, Zach.
– Thank you so much. – Bye.
– You guys take care. (uplifting music)